How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Couple Projects Around the House

There are so many projects I want to do to help me get organized, or things to improve the home, or things to do to make our home feel unique and special for our family.  This last week we accomplished 2 things that I have been wanting to do for quite some time. 
 First off, my handy husband built me the perfect desk for me to use to do all my sewing and crafting.
 He worked several days measuring, cutting, and building an L-shaped table, peg board wall, and ribbon holder to help organize my overflowing supply of crafting materials.
 The end result - my perfect sewing corner built by my husband.  Now if he can just prepare himself for the many receipts that will come from the many trips to the crafting stores as a result of having such a handy work space. :-)
 I've also been eyeing a chalkboard wall that I had seen done on pinterest several years ago.  I'd debated for quite some time whether I should do it or not and finally just did it.  I LOVE IT!!! All I did was put a couple layers of chalkboard paint on the wall, then painted some of the left over crown molding that has been sitting in our garage for the last 7+ years to hang up around the chalkboard. 
 Jack and Amelia are the perfect ages and sizes to get some good use out of this.
What project will we do next? So many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment