How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hard to Capture

These 2 love each other!  Jack is so sweet and always wants to give Amelia hugs and kisses.  Amelia is sweet right back to Jack and gives him hugs too.  Don't get me wrong, they are brother and sister and have already begun some of the wars over toys.  But for the most part they are very sweet to each other.  Whenever I do Amelia's weekly and monthly pictures Jack is often asking to be in the pictures too.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a good picture of these two together? Nearly impossible!  Here is a selection of what I got over the weeks...and these are the better ones.  None that you may consider good enough for a frame(although I think I may.)  But that's ok!  They are what they are.  This is real life..my babies!










 (Of course, the one picture where they are both actually looking at the camera and it is blurry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment