It is the little things in life that really make life so much fun!
* Hammering ice cubes that were left over after daddy's fishing trip
* Helping Mommy by throwing the laundry into the washing machine. He giggles with each piece of laundry he successfully gets into the machine.
I guess it is kind of like playing basketball.
* Opening and eating a giant chocolate bunny!
* Going on a bike ride with your best buddy Zach
* Swinging outside on a beautiful day
* Getting to play dress-up with my very own live baby doll
* Rolling from back to tummy for the very first time at 4.5 months old
* Playing more dress-up
* Trying to figure out how to ride a tricycle....
....while choosing to wear rainboots on a perfectly beautiful and sunny day.
* Getting a kiss from Aunt Hannah all dressed up for prom.
I wouldn't want to trade these days for anything!