How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

30

 Somehow it happened.  I turned 30.  In my mind I really think I should just be turning 25. But that's ok.  It is what it is.  We had a fun day of celebrating! Barrett took the day off so we celebrated together.
 He got me a yummy cookie cake.  It took me a little by surprise when I actually say the number 30 and my name written together for the first time on this cake. Sure tasted good though!
 Our family
 Me with my 2 year old and 4 month old on my 30th birthday!
We went to take bluebonnet pictures (more pics to come)
We played at the playground
 This was Amelia's first time in the swing at a playground. She loved it of course!
 We went shopping for these new flowers for our hanging baskets outside.
 Barrett showered me with gifts.
We had a quick lunch at taco bell with my mom & Tara and dinner out at Outback.
Just so happened that Barrett got Amelia ready for bed in these pj's...I wore these when I was a baby....30 years ago! Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment