How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby GIRL Shower

This weekend my sister Tara and good friend Stefani threw a baby shower for Amelia and I!  It was so pink and girly!
 The food table
 The PINK Cake. Beautiful!!!!
 Baby girl  carriage napkins

 Each person wrote a prayer or blessing on a cross for Amelia and/or I as a keepsake.
 Gifts
 While at the shower each person tied strips of material onto this wreath that will hang on the hospital room door when Amelia is born, then it will hang in her bedroom. On it, it has her initial "A" and a star where we will write all her birth information (birth date, time, weight, height.)  The final product picture is below.
 Soft pink blankets my mom (Mom-mom) made for Amelia.
 Precious little outfit
 Amelia's first doll!!!
 A beautiful pink and white blanket my mother-in-law (GramPam) knit for Amelia.
 Stef with the Minnie Mouse she gave Amelia.  We have hopes of one day taking our families on a Disney cruise together when the kids are a bit older. Stef is making sure Amelia is prepared!
Grandmother Grandy, my Aunt Joyce & I
 Mother in Law Pam (GramPam) and I.
Sisters -  Hannah, Tara & I
 We are both pregnant with our first girls!  Tara has 5 boys and is expecting her 1st girl and is due 5 weeks after I am due. So much fun to be pregnant together again, and with GIRLS this time!!!!!
Niece Mackenzie,  Sister in Law Melissa & I
 Amelia and I - 29.5 weeks.  Only about 10 weeks to go!
 My Mom (Mom-mom) and I.
The finished product of the door hanger.  Tara came up with this idea all on her own and I LOVE it!!!
 
I'm so thankful for all the family and friends that were able to come to the shower and help celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby girl! Now it is time to start working on the nursery and get all these fun new gifts organized before Amelia arrives!

1 comment: