How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentines 2012

Jack's 2nd Valentines Day - 13 months oldSo happy! Jack was actually sick this Valentines Day but he was still was as sweet as could be.



My little valentine and I

On the night before valentines day we got this heart shaped pizza. Yum!

For Valentines day Jack got this froggy balloon. His favorite part was chewing on the string.

Barrett and Jack with their treats...balloon and candy bouquet (just seconds before Jack grabbed hold of the candy bouquet sending it flying to the floor.)

The love of my life, my husband, my best friend, my Valentine.



Valentines night we had signed up to go to a "Sweets and Serenades" program at church. They offered childcare, a couple hours to go out to dinner, then a time back at church for cupcakes, a chocolate fountain, and a 60's music show. I had been so excited about a dinner out with my husband and without the kiddo for weeks. When Jack ended up being sick that day I thought we may have to miss out on going but amazingly my parents offered to come watch him for the evening so we could go out. It was magnificent!!! Barrett and I went to the cheesecake factory (by ourselves with no baby!) then enjoyed the program afterwards. It was so refreshing to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment