How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall

It is about time to play major, major catch up on my blog! It has been busy around here!

Fall is here, although it doesn't quite feel like it yet. Today the high is about 90. Luckily the cool front blows in tonight and it will be in the 60's tomorrow! Yay! We took a trip to the store and filled the cart with fall decor - pumpkins and mums. Fall decorations make me so happy!
Our front door all set for fall. I'm still on the lookout for a good fall wreath...as I have been since we moved into this house. Will this be the year I get one?

Our little "bones" baby sitting on the floor watching a Charlie Brown Halloween movie.

So relaxed!

I always love the thought of going on long walks in the spring and fall when it is nicer weather. Since it has been a little cooler Tara and I took the boys (Griffin, Jack, and Zach) on a walk to the corner store....

...and enjoyed a yummy icee and cheese hot dog. Yum!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment