How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

My 1st Birthday as a Mommy

I had my very 1st birthday as a mommy this week! Well last years birthday Jack was super little in my tummy - I didn't even know he was there yet, so I count this as my first mommy birthday. :-) The morning started with a big pile of presents on our bed from Barrett and Jack! I got gift cards to go clothes shopping, sewing stuff, a magic bullet (so I can attempt to make baby food for Jack in the next few months), and some other fun stuff too! We went out for an omelet and pancake breakfast, went shopping, and just had a fun day! Barrett got me flowers for our flower baskets on the balcony.

This past year has been awesome - I became a Mommy!!!!!! Could it get any better???

No comments:

Post a Comment