Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- Your love for the Lord
- Your strength
- Your smile
- Your devotion
- Your intelligence
- Your perfect hair
- Your wonderful voice
- Your silly jokes
- Your strong hands that hold me
- Your snuggles on the couch as we read together
- Your knowledge about so much
- Your love of desserts (and how you make me eat them with you each night)
- Your big beautiful blue eyes
- Your inspirational words
- Your curiosity of all of God's creatures - like bugs and stuff...
- Your soft lips
- Your ability to always be prepared
- Your outlook on life, even when it doesn't go your way
- Your friendliness
- Your love for movie nights on the couch with me
- Your love for my family
- Your grilling and cooking skills
- Your kisses each morning and night (and all in between)
- Your play times with our dog Java so I don't need to get on the floor and wrestle with her
- Your care and pride that you take in our home
- Your handsomeness
- Your positive attitude
- Your long walks and bike rides you take with me
- Your knowledge to always have the right thing to say
- Your gentleness
- Your love that you show to me with each new day together that the Lord brings us
The list could go on and on. Barrett, you are my dream come true! I love you lots!
Happy Valentines Day!
Okay, now for a funny story. Yesterday we celebrated Valentines by going to see a movie and then going out to Genghis Grill. If you have never been there before, go! It is wonderful and very fun experience! Anyway, before going out we exchanged valentine gifts - chocolate and cards. Along with that I pulled out these 2 cute shirts that I saw and knew I just had to get them for valentines day. One says "I love my wife." and the other says "I love my husband."
I was so excited about finding these shirts. So I pulled out these shirts for him and sure enough, guess what he pulled out to give me....you guessed it....the same 2 shirts! At least now we both know the other likes the shirt and will actually wear it. We felt a little weird going back to the store to return the duplicate shirts...like we didn't want shirts saying we loved each other. Oh well, I don't think the lady even noticed.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Java is a little confused when it comes to snow. She is never quite sure what it is.
I thought Java might get cold so I put my scarf on her to keep her toasty warm...okay, I didn't really think she would be cold. I just thought she would look cute (and she does!) For now Java can be my little (or big) doll to play dress up with. What a good sport she is!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
We look forward to the Cowboys being in the Super Bowl next year at the new stadium!
It could happen.