How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree and Decorations

I am always counting down the days until we can start decorating for Christmas. This year we started decorating the day after Thanksgiving. By this point we are finished with the inside of the house, now we just need to work on the outside. Hopefully this weekend we will get the lights and garland up on the porch and balcony. We found the perfect tree for this year!
All tied up and ready for the drive home on the roof of my car.
Here I am at 34 weeks pregnant with Jack by our Christmas tree all decorated! This is a dream come true. For the past few years I have wondered...will we have a baby next year???....will I be pregnant while decorating for Christmas??? Well this is the year!!!!! It has been so much fun getting ready for Christmas while carrying our little man around in my tummy with me. What a miracle our little baby Jack is!
The living room
Our second tree in the front dining room window.
Garland and lights on the banisters
Patio doors
.
Christmas Time Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment