How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

38 Weeks

Today I am 38 weeks along in my pregnancy with Jack! I am still feeling really good. I have spent the last week off my feet for a majority of each day due to having high blood pressure. My swelling in my feet has gone down dramatically since I have been off my feet so much. I was even able to wear shoes the other day that I had not been able to fit in for over a month which was a real treat! At yesterdays appointment my blood pressure was still high. The doctor said that most likely he will want to induce labor a week early! That would make the induction day next Thursday, December 30th - one week from today!!!! It is still not a for sure thing. I will go for my regular appointment next Wednesday and we will know for sure then. It is hard for me to believe that it really is time for Jack to be born. In a way it doesn't seem like I have been pregnant for 9 months. We are more than ready for him to arrive though! Everything is as set as we can get it for now. Right now we are just enjoying Christmas time and anticipating the arrival of our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment