How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks - 11 Weeks to go!!!!
Size of Baby: He is around 15 inches and 2 1/2 pounds
Gender: A sweet and handsome little baby BOY!
Movement: He is a wild guy this week. I notice him moving the most when I am sitting or laying down. Often you can just watch my belly and see him bouncing around. He has not yet been so active during the night that he hasn't let me sleep. He is a good little guy.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well at night still. I'm just getting up a few times a night for the restroom. I don't really take naps during the day but I do get a good 9 hours or so of sleep each night. I will admit that I did take one 2 hour nap this week which I did really enjoy.
Symptoms: Well, it hit this week....stretch marks that is. :-( There are little purplish marks towards the bottom part of my stomach. Thankfully I have never been one to wear a bikini to the pool so I guess it is no big deal. It does make me want to go ahead and get my pregnancy pictures done soon though before my belly is covered in these lovely marks. I have also begun to notice more pressure up against my ribs. I tend to kind of lean back when I sit now to relieve some of that pressure.
Cravings: FOOD! I am a girl that can eat right now! The other evening we ate a good sized dinner. A few hours later right before bed I got really hungry so went and had a bowl of cereal. Around 4:30 the next morning I woke up super hungry. I didn't get up to eat then but for about the next hour or so I was laying in bed thinking about how badly I wanted to get up for a snack. Jack must be going through a growth spurt.
Emotions: Super excited!
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Jack move, move, move and getting his itty bitty clothes all washed and put away in his room.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Just today I scheduled an appointment for our 3D/4D sonogram on October 30. I have been looking forward to having one of these sonograms done for a long time and am so excited that Jack is the right size to get a good clear picture of his little face. I am really looking forward to seeing what he looks like!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I really like the pics of Jack's cloths in the last post - Niiiiiicccceee!

    scot

    ReplyDelete