How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Balcony

These last couple days have been GORGEOUS outside! One day it was 107 degrees outside, the next it was in the 70's and 80's. LOVE IT! (The cooler temperatures that is.) I have really been enjoying some quiet reading time on the balcony since it has been cooler. I sit in a swing, prop my feet up, open my book, relax and read while rocking the little guy in my belly. Too much fun! Last night the hubby and I even went out on the balcony, set up the card table and played a couple rounds of domino's while drinking yummy Oreo milkshakes. We are enjoying our days right now of quiet and rest before the baby comes but we are so looking forward to the busy life that our baby boy will be bringing us soon. My cozy place
Java has been enjoying these times on the balcony too!

No comments:

Post a Comment