How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

12 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights: Seeing a picture of the baby this week. It continues to amaze me how much it has grown!
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of Baby: 2.5 inches and half an ounce - the size of a plum
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I have given in. Last week it got to the point where I could either no longer button my shorts or if I could it was very uncomfortable! So I am now wearing either maternity shorts, regular shorts that are stretchy, or regular shorts unbuttoned with my new bellyband. I'm still fine with my regular shirts, although I have found some cute maternity shirts that I may go ahead and start wearing since they are longer and cover up that elastic band around the waist of the maternity shorts.
Gender: Still waiting. Maybe we will know something more in a few days with the detailed sonogram. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It still seems so early to know.
Movement: Haven't felt any yet. We saw it moving all around during the sonogram though.
What I Miss: Nothing. Loving it!
Sleep: Still getting used to sleeping on my side. I tend to toss and turn a bit trying to get comfortable. Other than that, all is well.
Symptoms: I actually got sick for the very first time this week during the pregnancy. I think I must have just eaten too much popcorn at the movie theater and the baby just didn't like it.
Cravings: Nothing this week
Emotions: Super happy and excited!!!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting a good report from the doctor and seeing our baby - head, body, arms, and legs. It is so cute!
What I Look Forward To: Seeing the baby again in 2 days for our next sonogram!

2 comments:

  1. Tanya I love reading your blog! When I read your posts...I feel tremendously happy. I can feel your excitement and I am excited too! Oh and I love the music on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading the updates on ur ever changing bump!!!!

    ReplyDelete