How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sneak Peek

Barrett took another business trip to NYC this past week. I asked him to take a few pictures of the city to give me a sneak peek of our upcoming trip to New York for my brothers graduation.



I love, love, love the city and can't wait to visit again!!! Funny story - remember a few weeks ago I blogged about all of Barrett's sweepstakes winnings. Well these pictures are complementary of one of his winnings. While on his trip, his group had a little contest. The winners won a brand new Nikon Colorpix Point and Shoot digital camera - 10 mega pixels and 3.6 zoom. Guess who won???? You guessed it - my winning husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment