How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

27

I celebrated my 27th birthday this week. On my big day I came home to this vase full of beautiful colorful flowers from my wonderful husband. Isn't he sweet! He also treated me the next day to a very yummy dinner at Red Lobster with lots of shrimp and cheddar cheese biscuits!
On the evening of my birthday I went out for a pedicure with my mom and my sisters Tara and Hannah. Pedicures are my favorite!

Here are my orange toes. This is the first time I had them paint flowers on my toes. Aren't they cute? :-)
Mom and Hannah
Next stop - Outback Steakhouse. We had a bloomin' onion, salads with the most incredible croutons ever, steak, and potatoes. I love food, can you tell?

Earlier this month Tara treated me to this gift of a super cozy outfit with the idea of having a fun and relaxing (cozy) birthday celebration...it's worked. What a fun evening with the girls - my best friends!

1 comment: