How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dinner at Kobe - Mom's Birthday

We went out for a birthday dinner for my Mom at Kobe. This is the kind of place where they cook the food right at the table for you. Oooo, it was so entertaining and very yummy! Tara, Jacob, Mom, Dad, Oliver, Tanya, Barrett, and Hannah. (Jeremy and Sonya were there too, they just missed the picture)
Our Chef - look at those big flames!
My very first sushi - a Volcano Roll.
I'll have to say, it wasn't so bad. Barrett tried it too.
My honey and I
Mom and her 3 girls.
We went to Baskin Robbins for dessert. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night that was! Thanks for posting pics! Your beautiful shoes even made the shot!

    ReplyDelete