How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A White Christmas

I have always dreamed of a white Christmas and my wish came true. I looked out my window Christmas morning and the ground was still covered with a thick white blanket of beautiful snow! Tanya and Barrett checking out the snow Christmas morning.
Barrett and his Dad checking out the snow and ice out front of the house.

Our house on a white Christmas morning.
Our Family - 2009
Barrett, his Dad, and Java playing in the snow.
Java had lots of fun playing in the snow!!!
The snow was so thick it covered over Barrett's shoe. It must have been about 4 inches thick in our backyard.
Next we drove half a block on the slick icy roads over to my parents house. We always get together to exchange gifts with my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews on Christmas morning. Do these boys look excited to open presents or what?
Everyone with their big pile of gifts...waiting their turn to open theirs.



I made Calahan, Korbin, Chandler, and Dylan these pillows for Christmas. Korbin has a book of "Monsters" that he created and drew, so I used his drawings to make these pillows for all the little boys.

The presents have been opened. I always love to see the mess of wrapping paper afterward.
Back home - Java enjoying her bone that Santa left her under the Christmas tree.

Barrett and I exchanged gifts to each other early Christmas afternoon. One of the things he got me was this cool beverage dispenser. I had been wanting one for a long time to use with all the entertaining we do at our house.
One thing that Barrett got was a red Jeep Wrangler remote controlled car. It looks just like his real red Jeep Wrangler.

Pam and Conrad were able to spend Christmas with us this year. We have had a great time together!

Christmas night we had the extended family over to our house for Christmas dinner.

Barrett read the Christmas Story from Luke 2.

Cami and Madi wearing their shirts I made them for Christmas.
Barrett with his new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment